Branch Operations Specialist
(1) Ensures that customer services are provided, including opening accounts, providing customers with information, and resolving routine banking problems for customers.
(2) Input loan information into Farm view portal.
(3) Organize loan servicing request and obtain required documents from loan officer and/or customer to be sent to loan servicing specialist.
(4) Complete Loan Information Summary and pricing models.
(5) Complete and file UCC's.
(6) Print/review closing document packets.
(7) Order title work and appraisals for loans.
(8) Monitor loans in process to ensure all loans are progressing in a timely manner.
(9) Scan documents to the HUB, Farm View, and loan closing packages.
(10) Send collection letters and prepare foreclosure packages.
(11) Online banking setup assistance and customer service related issues.
(12) Assists in sales development activities.
(13) Confers and participates with the branch manager in resolving routine personnel issues.
(14) May supervise all branch operations in the absence of the branch manager.
(15) Assists the manager in the coordination of branch activities with other branches.
1. May include UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates.
2. Payment of property taxes and other loan requirements.
3. Uses computer systems to assist department or association in activities such as preparing
reports. May store/manipulate data through various software programs, spreadsheets, and
4. Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may
include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
General knowledge of accounting/financial systems. General knowledge of office equipment and
systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information. General knowledge of standard
records management and file classification practices. General knowledge of title insurance, crop
insurance and credit life insurance documentation. General knowledge of documentation
requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral. Specialized knowledge of written
correspondence principles. Skill in oral and written communication. Basic skill level in Microsoft
Frequent interaction with customers, association departmental staff and management. Occasional
interaction with Farm Credit Bank of Texas staff. Occasional interaction with area professionals
including real estate agents, commercial bankers, and others who deal with the association in the
normal course of business.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to stand for limited periods of time. Frequent
finger/hand manipulation (keyboard, office equipment, small hand tools, etc.), occasional lifting,
carrying, pushing, and/or pulling while exerting up to 50 pounds of force.
POLICY AND COMPLIANCE:
Compliance with FCBT and Association technology and security standards is required.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the
employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by the supervisor.
This position may frequently become involved in or be made aware of confidential business or
personal information as a result of interactions 1) arising under its Job Purpose and Scope, 2) arising
from other assigned responsibilities or 3) with other employees. It is an expectation and
requirement of the job that confidential information of the bank, its associations and their customers
be handled in a professional manner and not be disclosed without approval or used for personal
Non-compliance with privacy or confidential information requirements or expectations can result in
disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk
to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Regular attendance is required in this job.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at
will" employment relationship
Location: Rainbow City, AL
Reports to: Branch Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent and three (3) to four (4) years of general office/clerical experience and/or customer service experience.
JOB PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
under moderate supervision.