Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for assisting loan officers with various loan processing duties as directed. The ideal candidate will foster customer relationships by telephone or in person by identifying and assessing customers’ needs in order to achieve maximum satisfaction. The CSR will perform various office administrative duties as directed by the Branch Operations Specialist and Branch Manager.
Location: Albertville Branch Office
Reports to: Branch Operations Specialist
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent and two (2) to five (5) years of general office/clerical or customer service experience. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment required. Banking and agriculture experience preferred.
JOB PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- Organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into delivery system.
- Collects loan payments from walk-in customers.
- Performs office support that is varied in nature, working under moderate supervision.
- Assists loan officers with various loan administrative and servicing duties as directed.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information regarding Alabama Farm Credit services while fostering good customer relations.
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement (100%)
- Up to $800/year wellness reimbursement
- Company paid clothing allowance
- Company paid cell phone and laptop
Apply for this Position
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to: