Vice President - Branch Manager
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall function of the branch office lending staff including credit quality, loan servicing, business development, and personnel administration. The ideal candidate has successful experience in establishing goals and objectives for the branch and its employees and delegates authority as appropriate to carry out those goals and objectives.
Location: Gadsden/Rainbow City Branch Office
Reports to: Regional Vice President – Eastern Region
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, Finance, or related field plus a minimum of five (5) years of experience in agribusiness, lending, credit analysis and/or sales experience with a related financial services or agricultural credit organization required. The Branch Manager requires at least 2 years in a supervisory or management position as well as experience with a complex commercial portfolio. Demonstrates sound influence and negotiation skills in responsibilities such as loan pricing, loan terms and conditions. Possesses sound credit analysis skills with the ability to appropriately structure loan packages and proposals (presenting creative solutions and multiple options based on customer’s needs). Has thorough knowledge of client needs and the association’s product offerings. Demonstrates agricultural expertise including solid knowledge of multiple agricultural industries.
JOB PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- Secondary to managing the operations of the branch, the ideal candidate’s responsibility is to design innovative solutions to meet client needs. Leveraging excellent communication skills to inform clients on the needs and statuses of work underway. Collaboration with all operational teams of the association is must. When loan amount is above designated lending authority, participate in full decision making process including loan committee. Advise customers of loan decisions and provide expert advice and counsel to the customer related to their financial position and future credit needs. Competitively price loans based on risk and profitability. Service assigned portfolio including satisfying loan conditions/covenants, preparing customer loan service plans, and establishing and maintaining sound credit and loan administration.
- Develop and implement business plans that will increase the Association’s market share in the assigned customer territory. Promote and sell loan products to influencers, prospects and clients; routinely update prospect and influencer lists and maintain marketing and call planning information.
- Holistically market, cross sell, and actively endorse all of the Association’s products and services (real estate loans, poultry loans, agribusiness loans, operating loans, equipment loans, livestock loans, improvement loans, residential loans, etc.).
- Develop a professional presence within assigned territory through participation in commodity groups and networking with agricultural industry knowledge contacts. Contribute to the Association’s image as the leading ag financial institution.
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement (100%)
- Up to $800/year wellness reimbursement
- Company paid clothing allowance
- Association vehicle with unlimited personal mileage, company paid cell phone and laptop
Apply for this Position
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to: