Our success is your success and, as such, we will always have your best interests in mind.
We support the cooperative principle of sharing our success with our members.
A holder of voting stock is entitled to:
- nominate and vote to elect directors of the association's board of directors;
- vote in the selection of members of the nominating committee;
- make motions and second motions at the annual stockholders' meeting;
- vote on measures brought before the meeting;
- vote on certain other matters relating to corporate governance.
In addition, a voting stockholder is generally eligible to serve as a director or as a member of the nominating committee.
Stock requirements are at the sole discretion of the board of directors based on the association's capital strength and financial performance. They cannot be retired on-demand or on a certain date. However, the association board has policies and procedures to maintain adequate capital and allow for the orderly retirement of stock, when requested by a stockholder, in a safe and sound manner.
When you have repaid your loan and finished with your financially related services, one of the following may happen:
- You may elect to use the stock value to capitalize other debts with the association.
- Your stock may be retired, and the proceeds repaid to you either when your loan is repaid or at a future date as determined by the board of directors.
- Stock will not be retired if the association fails to meet the capital adequacy standards of both the Farm Credit Administration and association bylaws.
Our loan programs are customized to meet the needs of borrowers just like you.
The Mobile App
Download our ios or android app for more access to your loan information.